You need a criminal attorney if:
1. You have been arrested.
2. You have been charged with a crime.
3. You are being investigated for a criminal matter.
- You have constitutionally guaranteed rights before and after you are arrested.
- Delaying a call to the Law Office of Dominick Rendina – Attorney At Law may compromise your constitutional rights.
What should I do if I am arrested?
- Do not resist arrest and give your name, address and identification to the police – be respectful and polite.
- Stay calm! Remember that you have rights – use them! Politely tell the police you do not want to talk to them without your lawyer.
- • Do not talk to the police!
• Do not talk to anyone about your arrest or case except your lawyer!
• Do not sign or give any statement or make any comments.
- No matter what they might tell you THE POLICE ARE NOT TRYING TO HELP YOU when you are under arrest or investigation.
- Call Criminal Defense Attorney Dominick Rendina for help. He will represent you with passion, commitment and prevent abuse of your rights. Using the facts and the law, he will work to build a strong defense of your rights and freedom. CALL NOW!
We are committed to a thorough and professional representation to our entire client in Connecticut Superior Court, Federal Court and Appellate Court.
WE HANDLE ALL CRIMINAL DEFENSE CASES
- Assault & Battery
- Burglary / Robbery
- College & School Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Drunk Driving/DUI/DWI
- Felonies/Violent Crimes
- Gun/Weapon Charges
- Juvenile Crimes
- Outstanding Warrants
- Pre Arrest Investigation
- Probation Violations
- Restraining Orders
- Revoked & Suspended Driver’s Licenses
- Search & Seizure
- Sexual Assault/Rape
- White Collar Crimes
When you are arrested or being investigated for a crime in the State of Connecticut you will need protection of your rights that only a Criminal Attorney can provide. Remember: The prosecutors and police detectives are working around the clock to build a case against you, it is imperative to have someone working just as hard to defend you.
DON’T DELAY AND COMPROMISE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
Call the Law Offices of Dominick Rendina – Attorney At Law!
Northern Fairfield: (203) 885-1705
New York: (914)597-76775